View Single Post
Old 07-13-2007, 11:22 AM
whododat
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
expy vs 4runner??

My wife and I have limited our selection of our next vehicle to the above vehicles in 4wd, of course. Without getting the Toyota su-ks responses, could I get opinions on both. My selection for the 4runner will be the v6 so that I can select between 2wd and 4wd, bacause I believe you can't with the v8. We will be purchasing an 06 or 07 model in either vehicle and will be doing limited off roading, trail riding if any. We will be taking several long distance trips throughout the year and depending on where my son gets stationed(USMC), there might be more. Obviously MPG's is a concern but not top on the list. I am more concerned with reliability and comfort. I will be adding a small lift to either vehicle so that I can put bigger/AT tires on either vehicle( for my wife's safety of course but that will probably be the extent of mods, other that oil and drivegear fluids(synthetic). Thanks for any responses. This purchase will take place within less than a year so I have plenty of time to decide