Old 07-11-2007, 09:38 AM
oldfart
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cats, waterpumps, changing oil..how hard can this be???

Aye my friends I do apoligize once more for my tardiness. But life has been busy and certainly not without it's little bits of excitement! Today is an excellent example! Didn't have to work the 2nd. job today!! HUZZAH! Time to get caught up on some work around the house! Today I snuck out of work early (6a.m...nightshift worker..) and lined up the following jobs "in order of requirement." #1..do laundry. Problem #1...well pump takes a crap and fills the washing machine fulla mud. Fiddle around with that for 1hr. and find out the problem is NOT the pump..the pressure regulator valve stuck! At about 100lbs. of pressure it pops off the valve..and blows it thru the new drywalled ceiling. Project #2...change the oil in the van. (not a Ford product by the way..) During this little venture...just a 5 min. job..I recieve "help" from my now constant companion..Fearless! Fearless, to those not in the know, is a pint-sized feline of unknown and indiscriminate parentage. Somewhat a..hmmmmm... p.i.t.a. and yet...he's my buddy. And he ain't quite right-in-the-head. Whilst laying on my back pinned underneath the vehicle..unable to move due to my girth...he crawls up in/or about my face and regurgitates what appears to be some foul fish he caught down yonder in the crick!!! EXCELLENT! JUST %@*$(%$ EXCELLENT! He and I take turns amusing each other with the violence of our regurgitations..neither able or willing to move. In the end..it was a draw. We both wound up soaked and smelling of fish! Ohhhh nooo....the day doesn't end there! This is only the beginning! More to come! Audie..the oldfart!