View Single Post
Old 07-08-2007, 09:18 AM
ncfirefighter46
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
73 for sale

well i need to sell my 4x4 asap, i want 1500.00 for it, it is road ready and trail ready. it has some some problems nothing major i rebuilt the motor in 99 it is a 5.0 (302), it has a crane cam wiend intake elderbrock 600 cfm carb. it has a 4 speed manual tranny with a dana 21 or 20 transfer case,. i rebuilt the front and rear ends back in 2003. it has a 9 inch rear and dana 44 front. i installed a super lift 6 inch lift kit. i have 16 inch rims and 34 inch swampers on the truck. and es1000 shocks. it has power steering. no power brakes. now the truck runs great i have drove it alot but i had to stop driving due to gas prices as a daily driver, motor is strong and when i was driving it everyday and it did not use oil then i changed it every 3000 miles, tranny shifts great 4x4 works perfect. it has been parked since dec i do move it in the yard. now the bad, the bed has some rust around the fender wells and bed corners typical for these trucks, now the windshield has a crack, and the heater motor does not work i replaced the motor it is the internal switch i think i had it wire to a switch and it worked. and the speed o does not work either it just stopped a couple of years ago never fixed it. the inner fender where the batt goes is rotted out but i do have a good one here to fix that i let go with the truck. NOTE: you might need to check your local laws. the truck is titled as a 2 wheel drive truck. i took the the body and motor and tranny and moved everything to a 4x4 frame from a junked 79 ford f 150 frame. so i dont know how other laws are in other states so i am putting this in here, but new brake and fuel lines and frame was painted before i put the body on that frame.<!--EBAY_AUTO_SYITEMPLATE2-->

also i have two fenders i will let go it the truck,