Thread: This just in!
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2007, 08:37 PM
fabmandelux
Post Fiend
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by FN74
That is awesome. 6,000gallons/acre x 200 acres = 1.2 million gallons potential. I would be very interested in talking with you on possibly tapping a small portion of this for the SVO world, especially being we are both in Oregon.
I wish 6,000 gallons per acre!! If you check my figures again, you'll see that it's really just over 10,000 gallons out of 50 acres..............so I should see approx 40,000 gallons out of 200 acres. Still not bad...

Fresh canola oil is availible now from a good friend of mine [ he has 4,000 acres of canola this year], 8,000 gallons at a time, $2.38 per gallon. With all the new bio plants going in in the Northwest, that is the going rate at this time. The demand for canola oil for biodiesel plants is growing, so the cost of the oil is rising also.

Everything I can produce will be used in my plant, and be sold to local area farms. In fact I have so many farms that want it here that I could grow it on half of my ground [ total crop land 2,000 acres ] and still turn people away!