View Single Post
Old 07-03-2007, 02:56 PM
one_wicked_element
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Fox Pontiac Buick GMC =

I just bought my 2001 F-250 from them on the 25th of June. I was working with Name Removed - the salesman, and we worked out a deal that we were both happy with.

Less then 24 hours later, I had an Airbag light on my dash flashing at me. I called Name Removed and let him know that I was worried about that light flashing at me. I told him I was busy that week (I was going out of town, and I was selling my Camaro). I let him know I had an appointment with the local Ford dealer on Monday July 2nd (his lot is over an hour away from me). He said to find out what was wrong with the truck and they would try and help cover the costs.

Total costs: $387.00.

It needed the passenger side air bag senor, and the clock chain on the driver side (I think it was something call clock chain??).

I called Name Removed, and let him know the cost, and the name & number of the Ford dealer doing the work. He said he would let me know about coving the costs.

Blah blah blah, he called me today to say that they can't cover the Airbag light/repair because it wasn't doing it when it went off the lot. I think it's a bunch of Bull*****. I am not bitching about anything else with the truck. I know I bought it "AS-IS". I am 100% fine with some of the other things not perfect with the truck (because the price reflects that). I am only worried about the safety features.

Am I wrong to bitch about this? I don't think so. It was less then 24 hours when this happened.

If you want, call Name Removed in Used Cars and ask why he won't help Name Removed out. Removed phone number. I would have been happy if they would have just gave $100 bucks - something to show he would keep his word.

They are located in Comstock Park Mi.

Last edited by FTE Trigger; 07-03-2007 at 05:52 PM. Reason: Removed name and contact info for flaming.