View Single Post
Old 06-29-2007, 12:47 AM
fatheadon1
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by blackhat620
May want to read your 6.0 warranty book a little closer. When you have head gasket or EGR cooler problems ( and you will with the Banks system) FMC will not cover this failure under warranty do to the A/M power module you have installed. The dealer is not the only one making the warranty call, when it comes to major repairs, ie head gaskets. EGR Cooler etc, FMC sends and inspector to the dealer to look at your truck and if they detect signs of a Performance module they will not repair the truck under warranty. The bill for repairs will be given to you.

Since when is any manufacture supposed to pay for failures do to a customers A/M modifications to the OEM product?
after reading your posts about the banks being bad for my truck i took it out and sold it i was saying my truck has 60k tunned miles on never problem my frends x with 30k on it stock 2 turbo my friend 04 f250 headgaskets and egr and turbo all be for 50k his dads turbo be for 30 all stock my truck 60k only problem was an egr
what im saying for what i see its not a tunner that it gonna break the motors or trucks its the way they are driven either way i feel ford makes it they should cover it unless you have a ruck with 10k on it with the turbo blown and the tires are bald and the brake rotors are warped then the truck has been beat to sh!! and that guy does not deserve a warr

as for blackhat YOU HAVE MADE YOUR POINT THAT YOU FEEL BANKS IS BAD FOR THE 6.0 and i took mine out and sold it