View Single Post
Old 06-12-2007, 09:49 PM
CaptGuz
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Passed some time today...

Well i had some time after my gf headed home from the house today (was her bday so i took her out)...took the truck up to advance and got them to check the alternator. Battery at full charge with engine off, and alt putting out about 13.3-13.8 amps running. so alt is good which is a blessing thankfully i dont have to worry about that. so i think the truck is fixed.

while i was there i got some seafoam and ran that through both tanks, a little more in the front since i use it more. then i drove the truck all over cary. Went in a parking lot and played with the transfer switch for front to rear tanks... didn't know if it worked and sure enough it works GREAT! another blessing.

went to walmart and got some sealant i needed, some little blind spot mirrors that i'm used to since i drive an ambulance and crash truck and live off those mirrors (never use the one on the window), got a camo mossy oak seat cover that jessica liked lol cause it fits the truck, and got a gunrack to finish the "you gotta be kidding me you freaking red-neck" look about the truck lol...

now that its running good i'm gonna start working on gettin the body panels replaced/repaired/striped so i can move along to the next thing.

just thought i'd share that and some little pics...(i'm bored)