Old 05-28-2007, 12:46 PM
oneofakind97
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
im gonna bump this with a little update.

i decided to go check out the mudding spot at 309 and reliance road yesterday with my girl and one of my wheeling buddies. we drove down reliance road to find a pathway that was gated off and locked up. so we went back out, and took the road that is before reliance. about 200 yards down on the right, theres an open dirt pathway with no signs posted, so we start driving back. halfway back there, i see a smaller old toyota coming out with a quad in the back. i pulled out of his way and he stopped next to me and he told me their back there all teh time and no one ever bothers them and they told me how to get up to the pits you can see off 309. after squeezing my fullsize through trails clearly made by and for jeeps, we got up to the pits, and by that time, the wind was gusting and it was getting real dark. we hung for liek 20 minutes until it started to rain then we wheeled the one pit that was still wet. we exited down a different path way that came out to the same road i came in off of (i forget the name). it came out almost right underneath 309. no gate, no posted signs. so next time we get some real heavy rain, thats where ill be wheelin.

oh an while we were there, a dude came through in a basically stock jeep rubicon and went around all the mud and obstacles. i thought that was pretty funny.

so if you guys wanna meet up to wheel, we could always go there.