View Single Post
Old 05-28-2007, 09:24 AM
MarkMoore
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I77, from CLT north to OH

Hey everyone - I'm posting here because I figured that local folks have traveled this way.<O</O

We're going to Cedar Point in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com[img] /><st1:City w:st=[/img]<?xml:namespace prefix = u1 /><u1:City u2:st="on">Sandusky</st1:City></u1:City>, <st1:State w:st="on"><u1:State u2:st="on">OH</st1:State></ST1</u1:State></U1 this summer for vacation and pulling our 32ft Prowler. I've been towing for awhile now, but I understand some of the grade on I77 thru WVa can be pretty challenging. The only time I've really towed in the mtns was a trip back in 04 to <?xml:namespace prefix = st2 ns = "urn:schemas:contacts" /><st2:Sn w:st="on"><?xml:namespace prefix = u3 /><u3:Sn u2:st="on">Boone</st2:Sn></u3:Sn> - straight up 321. I have little doubt that my v10 can make it, but I'm sure I'm not gonna like the MPG results My plan is to leave home at about <st1:time w:st="on" Minute="00" Hour="21">9pm</st1:time> and travel all night (my preference, kids sleep and leave me alone).<O</O

So anyhow - what's your experience going this route and can you offer any tips/tricks/words of wisdom?<O</O