View Single Post
Old 05-20-2007, 07:27 PM
firesoutmatt
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Update to my tow command.

Seems to be a speed thing with mine. Drove 240 miles and It started when I left before I hit the hiway and started doing it when I came off toll road . Didn't make a beep for the intire trip on the toll road. I'm still going to order complete brakes for the last 2 axles and repack bearings . Mine did have the Dexter axles that you can greese with a greese gun and the guy that had this trailer before me got carried away with it on one wheel . Shoes where full of greese .

I was so hoping it was fixed . I soldered the wires and made sure all were in good shape. I did realize one thing is when I dissconnected trailer I never shut truck off and on the way home it kept doing it . There was no trailer there to be dissconnected lol. So once its active it must stay that way untill you cycle the key. I'm pretty sure its my trailer because it only does it with the triple axle . My dual axle works great all the time. The only other thing it could be that its too sensitive for tripple axles.

The next tow which will be next weekend I'm going to dissconnect the last axle wires and see if it still does it. This way it will think its just a dual axle and see if it goes beep or not.