View Single Post
Old 05-18-2007, 12:31 AM
christcorp
Senior User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
OK TOUGHLover. I'll make this very short because it's late, and you have pulled on the wrong straw!!!

1st; This is a forum, so I don't apologize for spelling errors. I don't take the time to spell check every post. Especially around midnight. It has absolutely nothing to do with or reflect on my college education. (3 degrees if it matters to you. Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, and Psychology). Grammar is a different story however, but I don't spend the extra time doing spell check.

2nd; Unless you DO KNOW what the hell you are talking about, I suggest you back down and eat your crow. I recently "Retired" after 21 years in the Air Force. 2 tours to the middle east. Lived/worked/visited 14 countries. Including those in South America, Central America, Europe, Med, and the Middle East. I HAVE PAID MY Dues. And I and others did not serve just so WE COULD have rights and the rest of America could have PRIVILEDGES. We served so that EVERY citizen of the USA could exercise the rights and freedoms afforded to all in the constitution and the bill of rights. Including your RIGHT to free speech.

You want to debate? Excellent! I suggest you stick with something you know about. Maybe your own economics. Afterall, that is what this thread is all about anyway. Your concern with your own economics. It doesn't have anything to do with the ecology, our nation, or the men and women in uniform. Later... Mike....