Thread: W T F ????????
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2007, 12:07 AM
downhillpat
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Chill ....not everyone has a powerstroke...we all have a couple of projects and...wait..this sucks, everyone else in this place drives PSD. I believe me and 7283 up there are the only ones driving trucks that used to get the bomb dropped on them every day. Mine still gets the bomb dropped on it every day...I'm sure I've said it before, But my **** is constantly in gear trying to get things done, Rad Support, Headers, bumper, belts, tune up, clean and paint the motor, stripping emissions equip., fixing exhaust and fluid leaks, getting it to drive straight and shift right, hook up the kickdown, tranny to transfer case seal, slip yoke, rear tank fuel sender and fuel line clean up at motor, fix oil pressure sender, heater duct position ctrl. cable, water leaks in cab. ALL WITHOUT A GARAGE or A PROPER DRIVEWAY!!! every other weekend I have off I try to do stuff to my truck at work, but I have from 7:30 to 1:30 on a saturday and that's it.

Should ANYONE want to lend me a hand also, or a shop/garage some weekend I am all ears.