View Single Post
Old 05-09-2007, 12:09 AM
TOUGHLover
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Help ... please.

Gentlemen, gentlemen ... we have WORK to do.

I can recall a time when gas was ar 30-40 CENTS a gallon (1960's/early 70's) - now please correct me if I am wrong - and I am weak in math - but I think there has been like a 1000% increase?!?!?!?!

There is MUCH we "C-A-N" - and BEST, "DO" - N-O-W!

1. This IS a FRIGGIN WAR BOYS - and we AIN'T WINNIN' IT! If you think it's not - or that "we" ARE "winning" keep munchin on your Doritos and check back with me in a (SHORT) couple years.

2. PLEASE INFORM YOUR WIVES/GIRLFRIEND'S/KIDS - (neighbors - WHOMEVA'), that MULTIPLE trips to the freakin' "MALL" (for Pete's sake) each week is KILLING US ... ALL of US!!! We're all "free" here - but some folks GROSS-"CONSUMPTION" (abuse) (and therefore LACK of "CONSERVATION") is infringing on my (and my friends/family) bottom-line - as well as YOURS and EVERYONE else's too. Can we please make those trips to get the hair & nails done COMBINED with the grocery-gettin', the dry-cleanin', and WHATEVER else we "need" to be doin' - all the time - out on the road. Ali Ba-bah (and his 40 thieves) are sucking the life out of all of us - and at the same time diverting our greenbacks into AK-47's and RPG's for the maggots (in addition to funding other maggots who are training - and getting educated - and wish us "virtual" harm - which is no longer "virtual" - THEY WANT MASS DESTRUCTION DONE TO OUR BANKING SYSTEMS WHICH WOULD INCLUDE OUR TECHNOLOGY [COMPUTER] SYSTEMS!).

3. Repeating - some of our enemies ARE "DOMESTIC". You happy sending "John Q. Exxon's" kids to the best universities while we struggle to get our kids into ANY school???????

4. This IS a war - you may think you are "safe" (financially "secure"), but that is EXACTLY what "they" would like for you (US) to think ... while they jerk us around by our hard-earned "possessions" - and continue to line THEIR pockets - and continue to cultivate plans to create chaos.

Ya know - I could go on & on & on & on about this BS - but for now - I'm gonna end on this note: IS there any chance - WHATSOEVER - that everyone who reads this post (and proceeds to tell 10 other people), could POSSIBLY "SAVE" one (1) gallon of fuel per week (?) - it's a rhetorical question guys - OF COURSE WE CAN!!! Thats' about 2-3 miles a day ... 15-20 miles a week. Want to get better "mileage" ... get a few million folks barkin' up THAT tree - and watch the price slide.

It's SIMPLE "supply & DEMAND" men ... WE ARE the ones to blame - but we ARE ALSO the one's that can FIX IT!!! WE ARE in control of this crap - though we are actually more OUT OF control - MUCH MORE -at the moment.

It was said to me (on another site) that there was "not much else" I could do to save fuel - HAH! That's absurd - I walk more (and am healthier - and happier - for it) I got a bike (and I use it) I DO "combine" trips (and therefore CONSERVE/SAVE MY fuel) - and watch me, I'll park this truck more and more as others PAY more & more ... but I can not single-handedly drop the price (FOR y-o-u) ... I'll need the assistance of several million of y-o-u.

Thanks,
Glenn ...