Old 05-08-2007, 08:13 PM
Dockboy
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Time is approaching quickly!!

You won’t want to miss what will be one of the most fun and relaxing diesel get-togethers of the year.

Racer Tickets are still available, but going fast!! Remember, there are only a limited number available. So if you plan on running down the strip, you can not do it without one!

Racer Tickets are $55 each and entitle the bearer admission into the track and all the passes you can make! If by chance there happens to be tickets left the day of the event, they will be available at the gate for $65. PM or email me for payment details.

Admission into the track for spectators, family, friends, pit crews or those that wish to dyno only will be $10 each paid at the gate the day of the event. The DPM Dyno will be available to anyone once inside the track on a first come, first serve basis at $75 for 3 pulls.

For those traveling from out of the area, we have set up some group rates at a few local Hotels. When making reservations, be sure to tell them you are with The Mason Dixon Turbo Diesel Club to get the reduced group rate.

The Crystal Inn, North East, MD

2 mi. from the track

410-287-7100

<ST1Holiday Inn Express, North East, MD

2 mi. from the track

410-287-0008

<O

<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com[img] /><st1:State w:st=[/img]Maryland</st1:State></ST1[img] /><st1:PlaceName w:st=[/img]Elk</st1:PlaceName> <st1:PlaceName w:st=" /><st1:City w:st="on">Hawthorne</st1:City> Suites, <ST1<st1:City w:st="on">Elkton</st1:City>, <st1:State w:st="on">MD</st1:State>
10 mi. from the track

410-620-9494

For those that might want to RV or camp, <ST1<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com[img] /><st1:PlaceName w:st=[/img]Elk</st1:PlaceName> <st1:PlaceName w:st="on">Neck</st1:PlaceName> <st1:PlaceType w:st="on">State Park</st1:PlaceType> in North East, MD is about 15 mi. from the track.

<O

<O

I will be at the TS Performance Outlaw event this coming weekend so look me up for tickets! They will also be available at our Spring Fling 2 day Dyno event in<ST1 <st1:City w:st="on">Dillsburg</st1:City>, <st1:State w:st="on">PA </st1:State>May 19 & 20.

<O
Hope to see you all there!!!

<O

Greg

MD-TDC Vice Pres.