View Single Post
Old 04-30-2007, 04:13 PM
cowboywanabe
Posting Legend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Chapter Membership

Just some news from the higher-ups. Apparently there had been some mis-use of chapter memberships and FTE management decided to do some clean-up. Don't despair, nothing odd was happening in our little corner!

Essentially, if you didn't live in Nebraska (according to what you indicated in your FTE profile), your Nebraska Chapter membership was deleted. Those of you who were members and lived in bordering states had your membership in the NE chapter deleted.

If you are still interested in being a part of the Nebraska chapter, just click the join link and I will gladly approve your request. FTE will leave it to the chapter leader to use his/her best judgement in approving new members from border states.

I think there were only a couple guys affected by this in the Nebraska chapter.

Anyone is invited to participate in any discussion, in any regional chapter, regardless of membership. FTE just wants to make sure that chapter members are actually located geographically within or close to the chapters they join.

Please feel free to respond to this message, or PM me if, you have any questions. I try to check in every day.

Thank you for your attention, you may now resume your activities.