Old 04-27-2007, 05:29 AM
BigF350
Hotshot
Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by 93RangerXL4x2
and that post is pointless
Never said it wasn't....

I don't think you are in a posistion to judge however...
Originally Posted by 93RangerXL4x2
might as well just focus on one truck. GMC = Gods Mechcical Curse, im joking I like GM.
no jibberish here, just facts, and I dont think your math was right. cause the same 3 Tundras sit on that lot.
you guys know nothing about ford trucks, i bring up facts and look you arent even talkig bout ford, its always somethign else, why are you here? frenchy
that I dont know all this, I guess so.
Dodge Sucks, mile after mile.
guess it happens.
?? How doesint ford? they offfer over 1000 configurations. whos there customers? I am yet 2 see more than 3. I see 67% Fords, let me tell you a story, there was about 6 people standing infron of a white Tundra, I yelled out 400,000kms that things a pieces of crap, my truck is tough, all I gotta say, I have loaded it with a fork lift, lifted it with a forklift. my truck has 224,000kms 164,000 miles
yeah but truth is if i can load my v6 truck to 1950, proboly 50 more, ford makes the best truck. underated for a reason dont need to prove nothing. hahahah the new sillverado rates for 2200 what a joke so mabe you sould carry 2550, ford rated for 3050 so m,abe you could carry 3360
Nothingt beats a Ford I have been hereing that alot lately from the ford guys I know.
I could go on... but I think Ken's bandwith bill is getting spendy
i know how to spell whats the diff.
If thats the case... don't let us "fools" hold you back. Enlighten us with your spelling prowess