View Single Post
Old 04-26-2007, 01:14 AM
05XLT
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm stepping down!!!

In a month I am going to be moving to Orange County... I want to make sure that someone will be keeping the chapter running. So as of right now, I am going to resign as the Nevada Chapter Leader and I also am going to nominate both BDox and nubeee1 as good replacements for me. I will set up another thread at the end of the week for voting. I need everyone to think very carefully about these two. Both are very active in the chapter. Bdox was representing (sp) me in the northern part of the state, basically being my VP. Nubeee1 has shown great interest in the chapter and has expressed his want to help the chapter grow as much as possible. Both are capable of this position. I would like to say that I would like the runner up to continue to help, in a VP like position. Due to the great distance between the two groups of Nevada Chapter members, a representative in the North and one in the South would help the chapter stay organized. I will continue to fulfill the CL position until a replacement is decided upon. Thank you to everyone for your time.

05XLT