Old 04-25-2007, 08:23 PM
Tecman
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Did you ever get your stuff installed?

Also stay away from Ray's, Ive seen so many hacked up cars come from them its a wonder they stay in business.

Originally Posted by INFLUENCER
What's up my Illinois bruthas! I am In Bartlett, right by Schaumburg. I am looking for a good audio guy to install some stereo equiptment in my new Lariat. After buying my new baby, money is on the tighter side, so I cant go somewhere and pay too much for a good install. I will most likely buy the majority of my equipment online. Just need a good bro for a professional install at a fair price.

For sure will be getting a new head unit. A DVD/Navigation double din, and a Stealthbox for under the back seat. I have Alpine V12 amp that I want to get hooked up to the factory door speakers for now. Thinking they will be pretty good once I get a little more power running to them, and want to see how they sound before I buy all new door speakers. So the wiring involved in hooking up the 2 amps, the Subwoofer to the batery exc. Along with putting in the new head unit and wiring up my back up camera with it.

If any of you bro's do installs or have a trusted bro that does them please let me know, Thanks a lot....Influencer