Thread: New ATV ?
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2007, 11:43 AM
fordfan428
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Who are you dealing with at Yellowstone?..If it is Bill make sure to tell him you want a free hat..Go to atvfrontier.com or atvquadsquad.com and do a search on both..Personally I would go with the (out of those 2) Traiboss, the cool factor, newer, and I know how the engine/susp holds up..You can add a speedo, I don't know how much the factory ones are but maybe your $700 in rebates and free acc would cover it..The Polaris website (another good place for info) says it comes with a HI-Temp light..Does this one have the engine braking added on?..My BIL has the Magnum 330 for a couple of years, about the same size and style as the Trailboss but in 4x4 and a low range, and jumped (3-4 ft of air), rolled (soft, nothing broken), and drowned (found a deep hole in the yellowstone) it..Has held up great..I do suggest getting out and test riding as many different brands and styles as you can..Hi-Tech did my FIL pretty good on his Suz, everyone else has Polaris and he just had to be different..LOL..Oh yeah, you said you want one just for riding around and not for the street..If you are riding on Forest Service roads you have to be street legal..Let us know what you end up doing..