View Single Post
Old 04-20-2007, 09:54 AM
pud
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
selling my truck

1996 F350 Crew Cab shortbox, Powerstroke 4x4 5 speed.... only one Ive ever seen of this vintage in cc/sb (have seen a couple F250s). Has about 279,000km, LS rear, 4.10s. Thats a sterling 10.25/HP D60 w/zf5 5 speed. Runs excellent. 40/20/40 captains chairs front and rear with air lumbar support, cd player, driving lights, aux. idle controller, year old glow plugs, power windows and locks, a/c that works, keyless entry/alarm and remote start (still dont know how to work the f-kin thing) 3.5" straight exhuast.
It does need a couple things, a windshield, and it needs a new flywheel ($500-$800 for the complete kit) But at $10K its still a good deal.
If someone wants to buy it and cant put the lift in themselves I have a buddy that will do it for $200 extra, all spring front and shackle flip/rebuilt packs in the rear. This truck has been very good to me, Im selling it because I cant drive for a while, and I want to get a newer superduty.
price is $10,000k firm. Shop around, its an extremely fair price.

Pics:

soundclip (click the pic to hear):

It doesnt have the procraps on it anymore, I took those off and put some Goodyears on it, same size though...and more tread. Tires are all at 80%

and dont worry, Ive still got an F150 Ill be driving once I get my license back, then when my ol lady gets her license Ill be buying a regular cab superduty diesel. Ill miss my truck, but I have to get rid of it for better things to happen.