View Single Post
Old 04-18-2007, 08:03 AM
oldfart
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by soondg
Gentlemen, while this subject is dear to many of our hearts, I must request that we refrain from any name calling. There is a rule on FTE about overtly political threads that are pushing an individual agenda, this is borderline. There is a consensus that since it is directly related to Pennsylvania it should be allowed, with discretion. Open, intelligent discussion of differing views can be stimulating and thought provoking, but we must refrain from making it personal or utilizing the discussion to promote a personal or hidden agenda. No campaigning allowed. If you must participate in more heated debates, there is always Club FTE., you'll know them by the blue supporter next to their name. This a "fee" club, but worth every penny.
Aye Soondg, my apoligies for my transgression on this matter. At times my heart far outpaces my brain and my fingers on the keyboard outpaces either one. Politics is such a delicate and personal subject..you are quite right my friend. I trust you and all will accept this apology for my broaching the rules. YMHS...Audie..the oldfart. P.S. I can still pick on gui88 about his Harley cain't I? (big giggle here!)