View Single Post
Old 04-17-2007, 10:31 PM
emmyndex
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by MARTYSTOWRIG
Ok I heard my wife on the phone last night and she was aparentlly talking to an old friend. She was talking about her parents and all sorts of stuff. I thought nothing of it. Well when she came to bed I asked her who she was talking to. She said Her friend from work and made up a story about it. Well Today I visited her at work and she wanted to walk me to my truck afterwards. when we got thare she said she lied to me and was sorry. I said what about and she told me that she was talking to an ex boyfriend. They had found each other on MYspace. I said OK.... And she said that he e-mailed her and asked if he could call. Well I am very suspecious at this point. She has never been very truthful when it comes to our prior relationships. so I snooped. Yes ilegally. I signed onto her myspace when I got home and looked at her prior mail. She has been chatting back and forth for a while> It all seemed innocent until her post on the 8th of april. When she e-mailed him and said how good it was to talk to him and she missed his voice. Now apparentlly last night was not the first phone conversation and I am fumeing.
WHat should I say How should I approach her to getr the truth.
Hey Marty, no good advice from me - I can't even run my own life! But hang in there and keep us posted on how YOU are doing.