View Single Post
Old 04-17-2007, 09:58 AM
Talyn
Hotshot
Received 42 Likes on 38 Posts
More UMO (i know i know!)

UMO is probably a dead horse subject.

Anyways.

My bio diesel subject matter is growing knowlege wise, and i can't help but think that UMO will mix with the fryer oil..

I'm guessing the only issue there would be that the UMO will settle, and seperate from the fryer oil.

On another note. Why can you not process the UMO like the WVO? Will it simply not process the same, or do we have some extra steps that must be done to get it to clear up any?

I have access to about 300 gal of UMO, this is why i bring this question up. Friend has an old fuel tank he puts it in, its a 500 gal holding tank. Its a little over half full. Thats a lot to work with, and I'm sure he is never going to do anything with it. Pluss, if i get him geeked up enough about it, he will help me build a processing plant.
One son is a metal fabricator, the other a machinest, and i work for the other son who is a master carpenter etc.
Its like, crazy we can build anything family. My boss wants to get into this bio diesel thing and do WVO, but hes tryign to obain his dads truck to do it first. The truck is setup perfect to do WVO, with 2 aux tanks already.

I got off subject sorry. =)