View Single Post
Old 04-16-2007, 10:19 AM
gui88ford
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by oldfart
Glad to see this post is getting some attention now! Excellent. I hope the N.R.A. is also taking notice along with Pa.'s sportsman clubs. One thing we can all do is contact our local State Reps. and send them an e-mail or call. Now, remember..be nice. No nasty-grams and no profanity. I think www.state.pa/gov will give us a list of our reps. and ya'll can get in touch with them. The more I read the madder I got. I assumed muzzleloaders would be exempt but am still unsure. The wording is a bit hard to decipher. One item did mention "any firearm that could be converted to fire a centerfire cartridge." Folks that could include virtually any muzzleloader. Back during the Civil War muskets were converted to fire cartridges using the Allen/Allin?? conversion, and several other methods. I saw one last Sat. at a local gun show. Once Colts Patent on the bored thru cylinder expired converting a cap'n ball pistol to fire cartridges was common, easy and cheap. So I assume I'd have to register them as well. Grrrr...! Many of my muzzleloaders I built..so they have no serial numbers. What about them? And any semi-auto or pump gun with a "detachable magazine"...I assume that means a clip..would fall under the new law..eh! Well that covers virtually all semi-auto pistols and a heckuva lot of rifles. Great..just flippin' great. And any semi-auto that has a clip forward of the pistol-grip. Well, that covers everything else now don't it! Well, I got to git busy and find out how many of these bills are dead and what is still under consideration. And I gotta call my local bloodsucking leeches an put a bug in their ears. More later....arrrgghhh...Audie!

yeah, this is BS....time to start sending emails out....screw them and their shoddy ways to take more money from us to buy 400.00 toilet seats...