View Single Post
Old 07-05-2001, 04:55 AM
xaviar
Elder User
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2bbl cleveland heads on a 351W

It's very possible. I have done the install on a 302. It would be a very long tread here for me to post. If you send me an e-mail I can connect you to a company that sells the intake manifold you need, push rods and what pistons you'd need.

In short its a simple transfer. You have to block the water passages in the heads to the block. Redrill the holes on the intake side for water crossover and Ford Motorsport Gaskets. You'd have to use a special intake etc.... If you want High compression you have to use TRW piston L2408 or a Ross setup. It'll yield about 11.1 thats my setup

The name of the company is Bush Automotive in Arkansas. They have everything. If you are familar with this setup it was run in Mustang and Fast Fords 10 years ago. The man who organized this monster setup is Gary Roughly. He has since sold the bussiness to Bush Automovtive. The parts are much higher but still available.

I can't think of there web site off hand but their phone # is 1-501-646-9108. Ask for Guy. He's the machinist I talked too.

If I find the site I'll post it for you.

Xaviar