Old 03-29-2007, 10:57 AM
Murphy2000
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by CheaperJeeper
Dude, you really must not realize how you come across. No wonder you seem to get into so many dustups with people.

First off, I'm neither stupid OR foolish. Second off this isn't a business proposition - more like a co-op. I'm not talking about selling bio - just producing enough for a couple of trucks - mine and the other person who "parners" with me. Lastly, I'm not naive enough to do this with a stranger without drafting a contract explicitly spelling out the terms - including terms of dissolution should it come to that.

Sorry to be so rude, Murphy, but you need to stop and think about how what you are saying is going to sound to the person you're addressing - instead of just jumping in with both feet (in your mouth). Telling people they are stupid and foolish is NOT the way to win friends and influence people.

If that's the best you can do, for my part, you can just keep it to yourself....
Yup.. I'm working on that.. I can tell you its a "typing" thing and I don't come across the same in person.

I said what you are thinking of doing is stupid and foolish.. Not you..

I was thinking of going bungie jumping on one of those pay-to-jump places.. I decided to do some research on it and found that I don't want to put my life into someone else's hands who may not maintaine that rubber-band correctly..

Thinking about jumping on their platform was stupid and foolish. (just one of the many stupid and foolish things I've thought about)

I did not say you are stupid and foolish by any means but I can understand how you could get offended.

Like I said, I"m not like that in person.. Typing is very different.

In my own defense, I don't have the time or patience to cuddle every person I respond too on the internet. Emotionally sensitive folks should probably stay away from me! LOL

My intentions are always to help in any way I can. Sometimes that advice, or the way it's delivered, isnt so easy to swallow when I'm typing away.

Trust me, nothing I type is personal and I don't take anything anyone else says personally either.. (unless they are standing right in front of me)

Didnt mean to offend you but experience has shown me that partners are a very bad idea.

Hope this clears a few things up.

Sincerely,
Murphy
(the loud mouth jerk trying to help)