Thread: Wolves
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2007, 08:29 PM
oneminizut
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by arctic y block
They are a beautiful creature John. But they are what they are. And as she grows keep an eye on her to see what her temperament is. Better to get ride of her if she shows to many signs of aggression when she is young than to wait till she hurts someone. I've been around enough of them to know that when there hormones kick in and they hear the call of the wild as they say. That She can take you and anyone else in her way out and not give it a thought. That after about three years of being a family pet and a good friend. Some will make pets. Maybe one in a 100. All depends on if the domestic dog in her is more dominant Than that of the wolf. Best of luck to ya with her Bud.
No, I hear ya and I agree. And I am watching her. But it takes something bigger than a cougar to take me down. And if she ever got agressive and hurt a member of my family, GOD help her. She seems to be acting like a normal puppy now. But I have my eye on her. If I HAVE to, I mean, if she forces me. I will take her out.