Thread: SIX's Help
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2007, 09:23 AM
RexB
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Placermike
This chapter has some good people. In this area Ford and Rex come to mind first.
Thanks, you too Mike...we're all here to help and relax on a good chapter forum

Originally Posted by oneminizut
Rex comes to mind but he seems out of reach to me. He's got to much experience.... Care to Bite Rex???
Lol, out of reach? Sori, I usually get on here just in the mornings for a few hours. I'll try online at night more with all youse guyz, though reading the screen for hours gets a little tiring lol.

Too much experience? No, not as a mechanic, I'm here to get good advice from the real mechs. I can do the basics, like on your truck once i know what it is i'm aiming to fix.

But as an electronic counter-measures tech, old military computer systems op, ditchdigger, or jack-of-many-trades master of none? Yea, I can hold my own

Originally Posted by oneminizut
Edit, where we we talking about ****? I thought it was general, sory, chatter but I cant find it now in the forums. Oh sorry, correct nomenclature is "not hetero"?
ROTL yea ya' got to be PC!

There's a big blog discussion right now in the Seattle Post Intelligencer about the Seattle libs criticizing the military for not allowing the swishes in with "Don't ask, don't tell" policy. I don't see a one of them naysayers that actually served in the military.

Last edited by RexB; 03-15-2007 at 09:26 AM.