View Single Post
Old 03-04-2007, 06:15 PM
Ohiostomper
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2020, I live in Lucasville... about a half hour south of the Kenworth in Chili Bowl. I haul car parts out of Brown Corp in Waverly every evening. I have a lot of friends and family that work with you.
You should really go check that show out one of these days. Kenworth has one heck of a setup, as do all the manufacturers. You can leave there with enough ink pens to do you a lifetime. I have a pretty extensive collection of hat pins and other goodies that you can collect. Not to mention the wealth of knowledge that you can get by spending some time there. Also there is a sweet truck show outside. Some of the most beautiful rides on the road. The hottest one I ever saw was an old cabover freightliner that had all the paint taken off the aluminum cab was all polished to a mirror finish. That thing was sharp.
And don't forget that they have a concert every evening. Last year we saw Nickelback. Alabama the year before. This year Big & Rich is there on Friday, but they haven't announce the Saturday show yet. Plus, just a few miles away in Indiana you can spend the eveings at the Bass Pro Shop. It is a great trip. Now I am excited about going soon .