Thread: hey guys
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2007, 01:25 AM
Zip
FTE Legend
Received 166 Likes on 105 Posts
At about 2 am on a Friday morning (I work a weekend shift) I went into the back yard to get something from my truck and leave the keys in it. It is parked in my back yard which is behind the house fully fenced with a motion light and the truck is about a 100' from the street and hard to see from the street.

I'm sitting in the living room (about 2:15) and my rotty starts growling in the bedroom, I look out the window and see a guy walking down the street and figure that is what is bothering the dog. I am closing the curtan and I see a truck backing out to the street. I think what is this guy doing back there. After a double take I think wtf that's my truck.

I call the police and get them on it. To make a long story a bit shorter they find it about an hour later on a back road in the snow bank. They slid it off the road and when they tried to back out the front end just sank in the snow. No damage nothing taken. Had tools in the box and my tuner on the front seat. I don't think it was a joyride, I think they had plans for the truck.

Now I have new locks and a remote start with a starter interupter. Can't start it without the remote unless you know how.