View Single Post
Old 02-24-2007, 04:40 PM
SuperSnake
Post Fiend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Our Meeting was a Success

I would like to Thank Everyone that attended for coming. Meet a lot of great members who I haven't meet before.

I would like to Thank Trigger for driving all the way down here from Nashville to Help us.

Here is what we dicussed.

1. Old Tired Rebel Cliff (ChapterLeader)
2.NcFirefighter Adam (Event Coordinator)

We will have 3 Chapters (volunteers needed) For President,Vice President for the Western and Eastern Chapters so email me here I encourage everyone to get their chapters going.

We also will have shirts,window decals and possibly hats.

We will have a state wide meet for other chapters the money raised will go to charity. (Cherokee)

We will have a statewide meeting every 3-4 Months so The Leaders you elect will need to attend.

Also we would like to have work days for members who need help with their trucks (3 Weeks Notice Please)

Also I would like to encourage all our chapter members to enjoy and participate more in our Chapter.

I would like to discuss recruitment in the future with new Preisdents once they are in place.

It will take a couple of weeks to make everything official. any questions everyone can email me and Adam.

More to Follow we had a great time. If I forgot anything please let me Know so we can post it here.

OTR (Cliff)

Last edited by SuperSnake; 02-24-2007 at 04:43 PM.