View Single Post
Old 02-23-2007, 02:40 AM
ncfirefighter46
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
well batt, are the same pretty much there are only 2 main companies that make batts, i know this for i worked for one of them they made the interstate the sears autozone advance the napa brand, autovalue etc. now douglas and delco where not among this company. they all came off the same line got dipped in the same acid and charged together, and the company i workd for was globe union battery divison in kernersville. now i know exide is a different company i think they bought out douglas, not for sure but i did hear they bought out one of the companies last i heard. but they are pretty much the same some higher price batts, have a sleeve over each cell to prevent a short in the batt, between both cells, i know sear die hard gold is one of them. but what differance between batts, are the case its shelf not the acid or the lead, i buy what i can afford and they last just as good as the others.
but you need to get the cca that is called for people mess up and get the ones that are not enough and that is way they say that some brands are no good. yes they do have defective batts,

Last edited by ncfirefighter46; 02-23-2007 at 02:44 AM.