Old 02-16-2007, 03:33 PM
linkinluver07
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR title="Post 4429832" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>BLK94F150</TD><TD class=alt2>Quote:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by 92f150I6

I have owned 3 chrysler products in the past (an 85,86,and 91) and they were all excellent. Here I am reading how chrysler's quality is junk, when my superduty sits in the shop awaiting 4 new ball joints with only 19000 miles on the odometer.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

And my 2000 F150 5.4 with 84K is in the shop now for head gaskets and the total bill is up to $2400. All because of a Ford flaw with an intake manifold gasket that ended up taking out a bunch of stuff.

Oh and after it gets out it needs new ball joints and door lock actuators.

So I say that Ford quality is at least no better than chrysler.

Mike
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Well you can get a hit and miss with any-brand although Chrysler seems to have only gave me and my family the misses. . my parents owned three rams (94-01) and some kind of chrysler (concorde i think) and ALL suffred some sort of major repar and yes they were driving the right..but the irony is that my old 93' beat up Ram bought used back in 05 was the ONLY one to make it pass 75,000 miles ..Sad to say but Chrysler and Dodge are no longer welcome in my driveway PERIOD .. (Maybe Jeep and thats a BIG MAYBE )

but anyway Mike why don't u just buy another truck ..All I have heard from youis you Biatching about that truck ever since i became a member and quite frankly you are starting to sound like my girlfriend on PMS not trying to offend you but One would think you would have gotten rid of it by now .. and dont try to use an excuse.. Trucks are so cheap to buy now.. you practically have people Begging you to take them..Personally I wouldn't bother putting headgaskets and ball joints on... i would be trading it in in a heartbeat.. Especially If all I did was gripe about the truck..