Thread: Chevy
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2007, 07:17 PM
whitetrash
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Chevy

With OTR out (for now) it seems pretty quiet around here. I figured if I used the word Chevy everyone would get up in arms and talk about it here.

Now seriously I have a Chevy in the family through marriage (it came with new wife). It is a 2000 Suburban. We have had a lot of problems with it these past 3 years. But she still owes money on it and it would be hard to get out from under (I mean the Suburban. I have plenty experience getting out of marriages). So I figured that I had gotten such valuable information from FTE that I would find a Chevy Forum and try to fix some of the problems. It was a very stark difference from FTE. While I did get some useful information from reading there posts, I was amazed at the contention I found there. While on FTE there seems to be a very deep brand loyalty (almost obsessive), I found on the Chevy Forum a lot of very angry people ranting about how Chevy should change this or that, and people talking about having to sue dealerships to get warranties honored and so on.<O</O

<O</O

I just wanted to share how grateful I am to FTE and superior products from Ford.<O</O

<O</O

Although, I have had some pretty nice early model Chevy cars and trucks (I have even had some Mopar that liked)

<O</O