View Single Post
Old 01-29-2007, 09:46 PM
PoWeRsTrOkEdF250
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by mrxlh
Your right, its because I am entitled to for the abuse and negative comments given by a major portion of the 7.3 owners on this forum.

Yeah, most of us 6.0 owners are aware by now that the 7.3 never had any problems whatsoever. We get reminded of this on a daily basis here.

Well I have been called worse by better. Don't worry, I'm ok with it. If you don't have any thicker skin than this, the 6.0 is definatly not the truck or the forum for you. If your not mechanicly inclined and do not like to work on your truck, by all means DO NOT BY IT. Get another 7.3. That is the best and most sound advice I can give you.

Let me ask you a question though on a parting note, just exactly how do you think we became so rude? Possibly due to the fact that people like you respond when your opinion was not asked for. Was I a little hard on enduring? probably, he'll get helped though, we'll se to that, but when you make comments about the 7.3 which we have heard at ends length for 3 years now, expect a less than an open arm welcome.
Well Lets see I am a mechanic by trade and have more then enough knowledge to work on either a 7.3 or a 6.0 liter ford power stroke diesel engine. Second off I have never once ever said I disliked a 6.0 or commented how much more great the proven 7.3 is I know that you are a jackass from the post comments that you had wrote in the 7.3 liter forum. You have nothing good to say to anyone who owns a 7.3 reguardless of who they are. And my opinion not asked for. When ever in this post have you given any advice to the problem at hand? all you did was say a smart *** uneeded comment to go to the 7.3 liter forum to ask for help. I personally looked at this post because Im trying to determine some common problems with the 6.0 that I will need to look out for if I decide to purchase the truck. Why would I go buy another 7.3? when I have a perfectly good 7.3? I am considering the new 6.0 for the extended warranty most of all. To have that new truck interior smell to get a 6 speed trans to have better out of the box performance and hopefully some better fuel milage. I was never talking down to you I WAS ASKING WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM ITS GUYS LIKE YOU WHO MAKE THE 6.0 FORUM UNPLEASANT thats my opinion and opinions are like Admin note: see our guidelines about language everyones got one.

Last edited by IB Tim; 01-30-2007 at 05:39 AM.