Old 01-26-2007, 09:17 PM
IHI
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FWIW Hitch Buudy has been around for awhile, and the latest new comer is Trailer Toad, that incorporated many of the good factors of the hitch buddy and then added their own to make it better.

Go to any race track (I'm speaking of drag racing since that's my area) and you will see these every weekend. Not many pick-up's using them, but on class C motor homes it's a necessity since hooking up a 24'-32' fully loaded car hauler with tools, golf cart, etc...literally rips the motor home body in 2 over the years, this takes all teh tounge wieght off the coach and puts it on the dolly.

If your serious about some great info, a freind of mine is a dealer for Tralier Toad brand, actually uses the product, towed his trailer with 2 dragsters and gold cart behind his 28' class C all over the country racing, says it's the most stable platform he's towed in years, hence becoming a dealer since like he put it, the proof was in the pudding. Let me know and I can put you in contact with him for more info and pricing. I know he was running a special on them last month, but do not recall the price.