View Single Post
Old 01-22-2007, 03:40 PM
hotrod48
Elder User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Some people make me wonder to the point where my head hurts.

Originally Posted by SwOkcOffRoader
I have another "Why are people so dumb" story.... Yesterday on the local news they showed a 90's model stock 4x4 Chebbie Blazer sitting in the middle of the river that runs through downtown OKC (thats oklahoma city for those that dont know) it was in the section of the river after the downtown dams, (the only offroad spot in central oklahoma) so the water was only up to the frame rails, not even touching the doors...somehow they managed to get stuck there, so these guys CALLED 911 AND HAD THE FIREMEN CARRY THEM ON THERE BACKS TO SHORE OUT OF THE 2 FOOT DEEP WATER!!!!!! the news called it a rescue, but the firemen were only up to there knees in still water....i couldnt believe my eyes and ears....ill bet money that stupidity will shut down the only spot left to wheel around here thats not an hours drive to the country.....makes me wanna slap someone....
I saw that on the news last night. Boy do I love country life.

Also, have you ever heard about this place: http://www.dday4x4.com/ I heard about it on a different site about D-Day's paintball and I found the 4x4 stuff. Sounds neat.

hotrod48