View Single Post
Old 01-12-2007, 01:39 PM
DaMole
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
We own a leasing company and buy all kind of cars and trucks mostly Ford now. I have had many experiences with different Ford dealers and every one has been great especially the local dealer here who does most of the service. I just recently bought a Toyota for someone and I called a couple Toyota Dealerships and it was horrible. There was no customer service and you were treated like they did not care if you bought something and you had to do everything on your own. I was even told when I called to see what was one the lot that they were busy and couldn’t help me but to go to the website and see what they had and call back if we knew we wanted to buy something. I finally found a Toyota and bought it(Which I was lied to about the condition) and still have not received the new tags for the truck. After calling countless times and them saying we sent them today and then no we did not send them yet. I can not even get them to send me another pair of temp tags after the ones I have have been expired for the past week. I could go on and on but just my 2-cent Ford dealerships are the best I have worked with.