View Single Post
Old 01-11-2007, 06:26 PM
linkinluver07
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lol you sure are right brother . I havent even thought about what GM is doing and neither do i care.. i pretty much agree with this guy!

orginally post by numberdummy
What a crock!!

I call BS on that GM press release. Since when is Toyota afraid of GM? And what would you expect GM to say? Think about it...don't you think that Toyota would love to have the Tundra on the market now ?

The quality issues have cost Toyota 1000's of lost sales...worried about the new GM trucks is the last thing Toyota cares about.

Who's afraid of the new GM trucks? Not Ford, nor Dodge, or Nissan. What does anyone have to fear from the new GM trucks? Who cares about the new GM trucks? No one. But all are afraid of the Tundra..and with Toyota having huge amounts of cash to spend..it's gonna be a dog fight over who gets to be Numero Uno. The winner will be the company that steps up to the plate and spends....spends millions for marketing.

And which new truck will be the first to fall by the wayside when Ford and Toyota go head to head? Not GM or Dodge...so who's left?

No, it's not the Ridgeline..that's no truck. But you're on the right track......