Thread: Edge Evolution
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2006, 07:21 PM
Bob Jusnes
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It is ignorant to assume that we send out canned tunes with the BamaChips tuners. Edge tunes are about as canned as you get. They dont care what truck you have, what the calibration is, where you live, what you plan to do, what mods you have, what mods youre going to have, etc. Everyone gets the same tune. Its a safe baseline tune that will work for all purposed and applications.

With a custom SCT tune, at least from us, EVERY factor is taken into consideration and ACTUALLY translates into a tweak in the tune file. Its made for YOUR TRUCK, not EVERYONEs truck, and thats the difference.

And for the record I challenge anyone to call Troyer and ask if he sends canned tunes. I feel sorry for the guy who makes that phone call.

As far as the LiveWire, we plan to retail it for about $600, which even I think is a little too much to spend, but Im hoping the price will come down with time.

At any rate, if you do decide you like the features of the edge, then Discount Power Parts is definately the place to get it.