View Single Post
Old 12-11-2006, 02:15 PM
JORYLEE76
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I too am very discusted with the fact that one person can make such a stink about something that they can ruin it for every one.... if you dont like the fact that i say marry christmas the too dang bad... im not jewish and i wont say happy honica or what ever it is for them.... a xmas three is a decoration not a symbol of ones religion.... take it for what its used for... and that is to make things look nice for the holiday season.... im soo dang tired of everything that i go to work for, and defend on a daily basis get throw'n in the mud all because people dont have the B@!!s to stand up for them selves... if thats the case why should any of us in the military bother getting up in the morning and going to work!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont get me wrong... im proud as hell to do my job in the navy and ill keep doing it as long as the navy will let me... im just tired of hearing about people who have nothing better to do with there worthless lives but cause a stink all becuase there board.... HERE'S AN IDEA... GET A LIFE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to you jenny... and here's what we have for the weather tonight... rain, fog, rain, fog, and did i mention rain and fog... with a slight chance of rain and snow and fog..........