Thread: Finished!!!
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2006, 06:52 PM
AndysFords
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Well I've been busy for the past two weeks, but I think Today I got all the threads sealed and I will be busy tomorrow, but Satuday I should get my first batch made, then my dad is heading back to Arkansas Sunday, so he will hopefully have a tank for the trip! That should be the ultimate test. I ran off a blender test batch last weekend, got all my pH stuff right, so I believe I'm ready. I found a place that sells NEW oil in bulk for $1.25 a gal, I don't know if it is worth it, it seems a little high, but sure beats having to pick it up and filter it, I went to one local restaraunt and got my barrel full from the back home, and its solid white, I think the top came off at some point and they got a lot of water in it, so i'm going to have to poor it out. My dad is hauling the reactor back with him, so I'll have to wait till I get out there in a few weeks to get some pictures, unless I can do that Saturday maybe, However, Cookie, if you want to, just PM me and I will give you my dads number and you can go look whenever.

EDIT: Oh and by the way Fabman, I've been running SVO in the old IDI for several months, but I just knew that wasn't a permanent solution, plus I wanted something to run in the powerstroke. SO I'VE BEEN LAUGHING MY HEAD OFF GOING BY THE GAS STATIONS SINCE LATE JULY!

Last edited by AndysFords; 12-07-2006 at 06:54 PM.