View Single Post
Old 11-25-2006, 01:19 PM
afinepoint
Laughing Gas
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for the suggestions. I forgot to take pictures of the setup while off the truck but I think I can get a few good ones of the finished product.

Good idea about the wires. I had planned to show the air lines and a wide view of the engine compartment wire runs but close-up might be better.

I felt this type of project doesn't need the step-by-step photos found in others since the possible layouts are endless. There's no one-way of doing it.

Sound file? Hmmmm I can try to attach one but have never done such. Might have to recruit my daughter for assistance.

Oh by the way, I ran to the mall yesterday - I know, I know black Friday and all but my anniversary is tomorrow, and as expected the parking lot was packed. I had to "honk" and talk about a response. People jumped well away from me. After parking a man approached and asked if the sound was I. I apologized if I had startled him but he was amused. He said he was wondering where the train was. I then told the story of my Halloween prank and by the time I was finished a small crowd had assembled.

What fun.

Hope you and all in the forum had a great Turkey day and should I forget to say later the best of holidays to you.

Reg

Last edited by afinepoint; 11-25-2006 at 01:22 PM.