View Single Post
Old 11-19-2006, 04:45 PM
fabmandelux
Post Fiend
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by Thudpucker
Fab, go ahead and do the deed. Give them your "Personage" but put a sunset on the agreement.
You may see another opportunity in this vocation in the near future.

I don't think you've been talking to any Legal guys' yet, (From reading this post) but I would certainly follow up on the idea of not selling your rights to anything patentable.

I think Diesel is in our future.
Bio-diesel and Algae-Diesel both are viable alternatives that will almost eclipse the Hydrogen market.
You want to give this buyer his moneys worth, and tell him he's getting you cheap. So its only gonna be for a short while, until he gets on his feet in the business.
Then you go on to something else. (Because that's what you enjoy in your life! I can tell by reading your posts)
Your right, without new challenges I get bored easy. I have talked to an attorney[ my wife works for one!] and my partner and I have a meeting this Friday with the 4 partners of the new company. As for a "sunset" clause, their plain is to build the new business up to be a major world wide player, then sell it and go on to something new.

In the 3-5 years it will take to do this, I'll be ready to retire [ again ] and get on with building hot-rods, my first love!

FABMANDELUX.