Thread: Pictures!!
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2006, 11:59 PM
05XLT
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by priv8pilot
I came home from work Friday and told Momma I wanted her to pack the kids so we could go Take my truck out for its maiden off road voyage. She then informed me of the massive amounts of homework the kids had to do and shut down my plans. I moped around the house all weekend and then tonight (Sunday at 10:30) I see this. Where did you all go for this ride? You said only one truck made it up a specific hill? What was the problem? I need more details! I need my fix!! I need DIRT on my truck!!!
Do you think a 4X4 crewcab longbed turbo diesel could make it on those trails? Unfortunatly the truck came in at work and I had to have it. I did not think about it being to long for off roading. Shoot. If I had only looked here earlier. I would have meet up with you all.
*Sigh*
Guess its time for bed......

Steve
We went out to a place I knew of that the turn off is about 2-3 miles south of St. Rose Parkway on Las Vegas Blvd. It's another 2-3 miles on dirt to get to area where most tof those pics were taken. We are going to be setting up a meet in about a month, to go back out there. I'll post up an exact date once we get that figured out.