View Single Post
Old 11-10-2006, 07:35 AM
fabmandelux
Post Fiend
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by cookie88
If that's all they wanted they could get it right off this forum. Fab has shared pretty much everything with us every step of the way.

I think half a mil is a pretty good return on the investment...and a big chunk of shares as well as a department head position suggests to me that they are more interest in the person than the equipment.

I guess what it boils down to is why did Fab start his company, and will the merger help or hinder that objective.
I think I have to agree with you Scott. You almost have had to be there. They more or less said they wanted me and my ideas, and buying my small company was a way of giving my partners some cash.

They have basically the same thoughts as I do, smaller plants, community based fuel supplies, seeing American farmers prosper. A lot of these mega-plants are doomed to fail, the economics are just not there.

They are already talking with potential customers from around the world, and they loved my plans for a self-contained 250,000-500,000 gallon/year plant [like the portable plant I'm building for USDA] that could be "dropped" into small villages, where it would increase their standared of living.

My lawyer called me yesterday and told me that these guys have a good track record, and could find no complants about their dealings with others.

I don't have to make a deal right away, and will do a whole lot more "soul-searching" to see if the "fit" is right for me, and I thank everybody for their input. This site is like a brotherhood to me and I value what you guys think more than you will ever know. Thanks guys................as always

FABMANDELUX.

P.S. Yes Phydeax I checked out the link you posted I do use explosives in my gold mining, but even I'm not crazy enough to mess with that