View Single Post
Old 11-07-2006, 07:34 AM
70blue
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Been doing alot of thinking lately.

I don't quite have the time I used to have. As many of you know I got loads of things going on in my life at the moment and not quite as much time to do what I enjoy. FTE is one of my favorite passtimes but in order to get some things done I have to scale back on some things. I am not talking about leaving. I just don't think it would be fair to the chapter to not give the option of electing someone with a little more time to take on the Chapter leader positon if so desired. I feel I have not been as good as I could have been with more time for awhile. Honestly their may be times in the near future where I probably won't be able to be on for a few days at a time. It is getting harder for me to break free on the weekends also.(not good for get togethers) If we do not elect another Chapter Leader I will not quit and will still do the best I can. I am not gonna leave this chapter leaderless. I do enjoy this position but I feel its in all fairness to put everything out in the open and let you good folks have part in the decision. If we do wind up changing Chapter leaders I will continue to take join requests till the new one has the ability so that it can be a smooth transition.

I would like everyones thoughts on this. Should we keep it as is even though I got some time constraints or should we go for change. I won't have any hard feelings either way and hope no one else does. We just need to make a decision on whats best for our chapter.