View Single Post
Old 10-27-2006, 03:57 PM
FTE Ken
Post Fiend
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Welcome Top Of The Line

I believe I announced this a few days ago, looks like I deleted by mistake, or had a database snafu.

Top Of the Line... I can't say enough good things about these folks!

I use a special soft washing brush on my truck. Well, it was laid in some dirt without me knowing about it. I washed my black truck and when it dried it was covered in fine scratches and swirls. Had it been my old truck it wouldn't have mattered. But this is a brand new Roush F-150, my dream truck. My heart sunk.

Then I spoke with the folks at Top Of The Line and they recommended their Light Cut and Medium Cut product lines. A few hours with these and not only did all the scratches come out, but the truck looks better than it did the day I bought it. And this is without buffing down the paint the way a traditional compound does. Next comes my daughter's 2000 Ranger. When we have both done we'll be presenting an article on the products.

These folks have what you need to maintain a great paint job or repair many problems. If they say it works, it will.

Top of the Line has a beautiful, rural location in Bonanza, Arkansas. We reach a lot of our customers through industry trade magazines and car club magazines, as well as the Internet. We have been supplying professional detailers, and serving auto enthusiasts for more than 17 years.

Top of the Line began with a small catalog for auto enthusiasts and expanded to full color catalogs until our last one in 1998. We no longer offer printed catalogs. The selection, accessibility and the fact that the web site is updated daily, has made a catalog virtually obsolete. Any item may instantly be found by clicking on our "search" button, or typing in a descriptive word in the "search box". Our web site offers the most extensive selection of detailing supplies and motoring accessories in the country.
Check them out and try out their products. I don't think you'll be disappointed.... I know I wasn't and its why we asked them to come on board. Great products and service. www.TopOfTheLine.com

(PS - Ditch the soft brush and use a natural sponge, something else they told me)