View Single Post
Old 10-26-2006, 05:35 PM
fiftyfourdf100
Senior User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I have my 1954 Ford F100 streetrod truck, which is never done. its driveable and street legal right now, but i have more plans for it. 351W/AOD/9" with a Mustang II IFS from Heidts power rack & pinion, full 2 1/2" exhaust w/h-pipe and Flowmaster 40 series, 2005 Mustang GT 17x8 bullit style wheels w/Pirelli Pzero tires, leather interior and 5% VLT tinted windows, painted a custom mixed "Fifty-Fourd" Orange. Father-son project that I wouldn't/couln't trade for anything. Lost 2 girlfriends over it, they said "Me or the truck" and out the door they went.

I also have a 1965 Mustang Coupe 289/Auto, with long-tube headers and lil stuff done to it. Getting ready to repaint and repair the body, maybe a 8.8 or 9" and hopefully something like a 306 stroker. Has Mickey Thompson ET IV wheels with BFG Radial T/As, Accel points-solid state distributor conversion, Accel 9mm wires, platinum plugs, basic stuff, nothing major..YET.

1949 Lincoln 4dr Sedan with a Flathead v8 and an automatic trans(unknown original). Untouched yet, waiting till I go to Wyotech or get done with Iowa State.