View Single Post
Old 10-25-2006, 04:24 PM
john1N
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Central NH Service Depts???

Recently moved back to NH with the 2005 F-250 I bought in Mass. I was wondering if anyone has any input in dealing with service departments in the area. I'd generally be looking for something between Tilton/Laconia up to Meredith.
This includes Tilton Ford, Meredith Ford, and Irwin Ford. I have no prior dealings with any of them and want to make the right choice the first time. I could go as far as Concord, but it's a bit of a hike from the Plymouth area.
Reason I'm a little cautious is that I bought from Framingham ford in Mass. the trucks been back three times for the tranny slipping (still doing it) went back for the TSB on the "death wobble" the didn't do the TSB just replaced ball joints at 8000 miles, 2000 miles later it's starting back up again, so, I don't want to find another Framingham ford.
Any input or stories of past experiences with any dealership service departments in the area along 93 between the lakes and the mountains would be greatly appreciated. Hopefully there's a good one.

Thanks,

John.